MicroBX – your telephone management system!
MicroBX is a telephone monitoring system that records calls made through an electronic PABX supporting call logging.
The heart of the system is a powerful analysis programme which turns your PABX data into coherent information, letting you know exactly what happens on your phone system. It can identify those expensive calls, long calls, who makes them, and to whom they are made.
MicroBX connects to the PABX through LAN or a serial port or it can be used to analyze bills on CD or other media, which most phone companies provide. If your PC can not read your particular data, forward us an e-mail with some samples!
MicroBX has been adapted to accommodate the unique requirements of the different national phone systems. For example, it can identify STD codes together with their city names and can recognise which country has been dialed by name (if supported by your country operator). Phone cost are calculated automatically by this program for peak and off-peak rates.
At the same time, MicroBX can show trunk loading over time, and also peak loading over various periods. Or when you had unanswered or long ringing calls. Its graphic displays are unrivalled!
- Phone stats and analysis that really help you
- Easy-to-produce simple reports, but extremely powerful details
- Data safety and integrity in your communication and IT. Telephone stats are private property of your company and your employees. We make sure it stays that way.
- Hands-on cost management
- Phone costs are only the tip of the ice berg – much more important tends to be the underlying waste of time. And that’s what MicroBX can help you detect!
- Clearly distinguish private and official calls. Different rules – at a mouse click.
- You win – by improved availability. Recognize and avoid bottlenecks in telephone answering.
- Happier customers by better hotline traffic analysis.
- Everybody knows that his call can’t always be answered immediately – but no one likes to get hung in an endless loop. Our tools show where and how to improve your hotlines!
More than 150 PABX are supported! A few examples:
A few scenarios with graphical examples you can find in Intro.