Samples: Guided Tour
Please take some time to look at these examples.
This will save you a lot of questions later!
First, we show you the on-line capabilities of
MicroBX. Here you see the display of current calls. Now you can
- watch calls in real time,
- scroll back the last 600 calls,
- print cash slips for certain calls,
- tag calls with project codes.
Alarms and Color Options
Here you set the conditions for 'Alarms'.
The following conditions are possible:
And here the reactions, when an alarm was triggered:
- Calls to certain numbers or area codes
- calls longer than a certain minimum
- Expensive calls
- Unanswered calls
- Calls to or from a certain extension or group of extensions
- Incoming call (required to display CLIP Information!)
- Display color for this alarm
- Maximize MicroBX
- Acoustic signal
- print cash slip (Restaurants, Hotels, etc.)
- Write to file for later processing
- Run a batch file (send text message or mail, for example)
- CLIP – incoming calls will open a window
- displaying caller ID and name and the called extension.
- Open notes file for this number.
MicroBX stores the definitions of reports in a file for later use.
This includes everything: what is to be displayed, and how (to the printer, as
Creation of Excel files or PDFs is no problem, nor is the automatic distribution as
The criteria for selection
of calls, but also the types of reports are extremely flexible and powerful.
And, once you have lost track, you get context-sensitive help.
And, of course, there's always help when you press 'F1'.
You can display calls in bar charts or graphs.
And, of course, you sort these charts so that you see the important
facts at a glance.
Of course, you can also sort by price or duration.
These bar charts can be printed or mailed, either as graph or as CSV
- Total Duration
- Total Cost
- Phone or Extension Number
How many calls had to ring how long and at what time of the day?
After you have seen here the average ring time, you
can proceed to find out, at what time of day you had ring times in
excess of xx seconds.
Call Loading by the Hour
You see here the average trunk load during the day.
For the yellow bar, the vertical axis denote the
number of calls, whereas incoming or outgoing calls are displayed in
You can apply any preselection, e.g., inbound,
outbound, unanswered, ring time, extensions, area codes, etc.
This screen dump shows some calls and the context menu options (right mouse click).
Using this menu, you can for the selected call
In case something is missing, let us know!
- enter an alias name for the phone number
- enter an alias name for the extension
- print a cash slip
- book this call on a guest account (hotel version only).
- Tag a notice to this call
- reverse search this number on the Internet
- adjust and save the column widths
- reset the column widths, after you have messed them up